- Max weight capacity: 125 Kg
- Max working radius: 2800 mm
- Max vertical lifting speed: 0.5 meters/second
- Vertical lift: 1400 mm
- Control system: solely pneumatic
- Supply: filtrated compressed-air (40 µm), not lubricated
- Working pressure: 0.7 ÷ 0.8 Mpa
- Working temperature: from 0° to 45° C
- Noise level: <70 dB
- Consumption: from 20 Nl ÷ 100 Nl per working cycle
– constant 360° on the column and tooling axis
– 315° rotation on the intermediate axis
Industrial Manipulator Partner Equo With Articulated Arms
The Manipulator PARTNER PS is a good working assistant for the operator who can work quickly, with precision and without any effort, in excellent ergonomic and safety conditions. Equipped with special gripping tools, it is particularly suitable to manually handle loads in a weightless condition in any direction.
A pneumatic cylinder fed with compressed-air, combined with a transmission lever system, provides balance to the load weight applied. The cylinder force is controlled through two pneumatic circuits purposely arranged: the first one always keeps the weight system balanced; the second one provides to always keep the weight load balanced. The operator can change the load level applying a minimum force on the gripping tool or directly on the load.
It allows a fast presetting of the load balancing effect in case of weight change.
It allows the lifting and handling of the load in a quick, precise and linear way, without any adjustment, simply actioning a lever control.
It allows the load balancing by actioning a pneumatic pushbutton after lifting the load through a lever control.
It allows the automatic load balancing without any adjustment, after having simply actioned the gripping through proper controls