- Max weight capacity: 550 Kg
- Max working radius: 4000 mm
- Max vertical lifting speed: 0.5 meters/second
- Vertical lift: 2450 mm
- Control system: solely pneumatic
- Supply: filtrated compressed-air (40 µm), not lubricated
- Working pressure: 0.7 ÷ 0.8 Mpa
- Working temperature: from 0° to 45° C
- Noise level: <70 dB
- Consumption: from 50 Nl ÷ 200 Nl per working cycle
– constant 360° on the column and tooling axis
– 300° on the intermediate axis
Industrial Manipulator Partner Equo With Articulated Arms
Pneumatic Manipulator PARTNER EQUO with articulated arms, equipped with special gripping tools, is suitable to handle manufactured products having an off-set centre of mass compared to the vertical axis of the Manipulator arm. Its modular structure has been designed to resist the torsions resulted from this stress. In addition, having the possibility to change the terminal arm shape and dimensions to suit, the manipulator Partner PE can be used in particularly narrow environments.
A pneumatic cylinder fed with compressed-air, combined with a transmission lever system, provides balance to the load weight applied.
The cylinder force is controlled through two pneumatic circuits purposely arranged: the first one always keeps the weight system balanced; the second one provides to always keep the weight load balanced.
The operator can change the load level applying a minimum force on the gripping tool or directly on the load.
It allows a fast presetting of the load balancing effect in case of weight change.
It allows the lifting and handling of the load in a quick, precise and linear way, without any adjustments, simply actioning a lever control.
It allows the load balancing by actioning a pneumatic pushbutton after lifting the load through a lever control.
It allows automatic load balancing without any adjustment, after having simply actioned the gripping through proper controls.