- Max weight capacity: 1500 Kg
- Max working radius: 5000 mm
- Vertical lift: 3050 mm
- Control system: solely pneumatic
- Supply: filtrated compressed-air (40 µm), not lubricated
- Working pressure: 0.7 ÷ 0.8 Mpa
- Working temperature: from 0° to 45° C
- Noise level: <70 dB
- Consumption: from 100 Nl ÷ 600 Nl per working cycle
– constant 360° on the column and tooling axis
– 300° on the intermediate axis
Manipulator With Articulated Arms Megapartner Mg
Pneumatic Manipulator MEGAPARTNER MG with articulated arms, equipped with special gripping tools, is suitable to handle heavy (max 1500 kg) and also off-set loads, in any direction, allowing the operator to work with the minimum effort in good ergonomic and safety conditions.
A pneumatic cylinder fed with compressed-air, combined with a transmission lever system, provides balance to the load weight applied.
The cylinder force is controlled through two pneumatic circuits purposely arranged: the first one always keeps the weight system balanced; the second one provides to always keep the weight load balanced.
The operator can change the load level simply operating a pneumatic control lever.
It allows the lifting and handling of the load in a quick, precise and linear way, without any adjustments, simply actioning a lever control.
It allows the load balancing by actioning a pneumatic pushbutton after lifting the load through a lever control.